As I spend most of my weeks roaming through the different parts of Europe, Europe is like my extended home. There is no content with some many different yet similar cultures so close to each other.
After some New York and Asia adventures, I decided traveling intercontinental for work was not for me. For work, I travel most of Europe. From Amsterdam (weekly) to Prague (quarterly) and from Paris and London (both regularly) to conferences in Athens or Bratislava.
So, here are my favorite places in Europe:
Europe by foot: my favorite hikes.
There are some amazing hikes in Europe, here are some of my favorite hikes.
A glimpse of the memories I made in Europe:
- Hiking the Amalfi coast and discovering it’s amazing Italian food
- City trips to Antwerp, Athens, London, Paris, Bratislava, Budapest, Warsaw, Brussels, Amsterdam, Madrid, Gothenburg, Prague and other cities.
- The Iceland Laugavegur trail and how I almost got lost in a snow storm.
- Wonderweekend in Belgium, Tomorrowland for kids
- My preparations and failed attempt to the GR20, the toughest trail in Europe
- My home city and one of my favorite cities in the world, Gent.
- How my brother and I got completely lost in the English moors near Manchester
- Running the iconic Athens Marathon