As I’m getting closer to my Arctic Circle Trail solo hike in June, I started to collect different posts and information in preparation. I will be attempting a 5 day
Before we start: Arctic Circle Trail
Greenland’s Arctic Circle Trail is often listed as one of the best long-distance hikes in the world. The trail stretches up to 200 kilometers (124 miles) from the edge of the ice cap to the fishing town of Sisimiut on the West coast. While 85% of Greenland is covered in ice, there’s a narrow strip along the coastline that’s actually green! And red. And purple. And yellow.
Arctic Trail solo hike posts
I will be updating the posts and this posts towards my hike in June.
- Day planning for Greenland / Arctic Circle Trail solo hike
- Planning and preparation for my Arctic Circle Trail solo hike
- Weather information on the Arctic Circle Trail
- Solo hike packing list for the Arctic Circle Trail
- Ah, and the city of Copenhagen
Got additional tips? Let me know!