For the last 7 years, I have been traveling a lot for both business and leisure. A lot a lot. Usually over 200 nights in hotels every year. Over the years, I have become pretty particular about my favorite pieces of gear, hotels, hikes, destinations as well as my favorite travel brands. So here are my all-time favorite travel brands (in no particular order).
Kimpton is probably my favorite hotel chain at the moment, mainly because of their super smart acts of hospitality. I have stayed in the Kimpton Fitzroy in London and the Kimpton De Witt in Amsterdam (several times).
Ok, this may sound
I use compression bags a lot during hikes, but even to compress clothing during my business trips. Sea-to-summit is just amazing with these. On top of that, I have grown to appreciate a lot of things from their product line, including their washing products and other pieces of gear.
You better have good product and service when you charge people over 800 euros for suitcases – boxes that are merely ment to protect your other gear. And Rimowa does. I’m just in love with their Rimowa Original Cabin luggage for my hand luggage.
Read more about my Rimowa experiences.
My favorite hiking underwear, wind stopper
Here is a list of my other favorites:
- My all-time favorite places for getting things done
- My all-time favorite travel hacks (for hiking)
- My all-time favorite gear (for business)
- My all-time favorite travel services
- My all-time favorite travel brands
- My all-time favorite stories
- My all-time favorite hotels
- My all-time favorite destinations
- My all-time favorite gear (for hiking)
- My all-time favorite hikes
- The best hotel breakfast style – according to me
What are your favorite travel brands?